CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY
TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS IN PA
Preserve Your Constitutional Rights & Civil Liberties
Discrimination, unlawful arrest, and use of excessive force are just some of the ways government actors or law enforcement officers can violate your rights and liberty. Protect your rights by consulting with Charity Grimm Krupa. Charity serves as a civil rights attorney for clients across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Call Charity Grimm Krupa, Attorney at Law, at (724) 569-9608, or contact us online for an appointment.
Civil Rights Advocacy Includes Several Important Topics
Charity Grimm Krupa works hard for Pennsylvanians who have suffered violations of their civil and constitutional rights. If you suspect that your rights have been violated in one of the following ways, please call Charity now.
First Amendment Freedom
of Speech Violations
Deprivation of Property
without Due Process of Law
Your Civil Rights Could Be At Risk
Charity Grimm Krupa knows how important our constitutional rights and civil liberties are. She works hard on behalf of her clients throughout Pennsylvania to protect these rights. Whether you experienced discrimination in the workplace or had your First Amendment Freedom of Speech rights stifled, Charity will work hard to represent you in court and restore your rights and liberty.
Civil Rights Cases in the News
The Herald-Standard and Post-Gazette feature these articles showing Charity Grimm Krupa’s effectiveness in local civil rights cases in the news:
- Couple sues over seizure of Great Dane
- Couple sues humane society over seizure of Great Dane
- Inmate sues guard charged with beating him
- Harrisburg man sues state corrections officer charged with assaulting him
- Masontown woman files lawsuit against state police after taser incident
- Uniontown man sues former parole agent over alleged civil rights violations
- Masontown councilman sues borough, officials
- Lawsuit filed over “inhumane conditions” at Fayette County Prison
- Masontown couple sues police, mayor and residents over alleged rights violation